Keep these details handy to instantly calculate your EMI amount:
- Loan amount
- Interest rate
- Repayment tenure
Steps for using TVS Credit Two Wheeler EMI calculator
Calculate your EMI in just 4 steps:
- Select the bike variant and state: Select the variant (the Two Wheeler you are planning to buy) and the state in which you will register the bike.
- Enter details: Provide the relevant details or use the slider to set the loan amount, interest rate, and repayment tenure.
- View results: Check the monthly Loan EMI in the result section and re-enter the details as per your desired output.
Benefits of using TVS Credit Two Wheeler Loan EMI calculator
- Better financial planning: Make your life stress-free with proper planning of your finances.
- Affordability check: Opt for Loan amount and tenure as per your repayment capability.
- Instant calculation: Save manual calculation time, avoid errors, and get accurate results.
- Safe & user-friendly: An EMI calculator is easy to use. Add the basic details and you are good to go.
Factors affecting Two Wheeler Loan EMI
- Loan amount: A low principal amount results in a lower EMI.
- Rate of interest: A higher rate of interest increases the EMI.
- Loan tenure: Longer the tenure lesser will be the EMI.
Tips to reduce Bike Loan EMI
- Make a higher down payment – A higher down payment will reduce your monthly burden. If possible, try to pay a higher amount as a down payment.
- Choose longer repayment tenure – Opting for a longer duration for repayment will have a major effect on your EMIs. The longer the tenure, the lesser the EMI.
- Compare interest rates – Before finalising a lender for a Two Wheeler Loan, compare the interest rates offered by different lenders and choose the most feasible one to set an affordable EMI.